Provider: Hunter Panels K169
Course Title: Tapered Insulation Roof Systems: What are they? How do I specify them and why?
- Understand the features and benefits of Tapered Polyisocyanurate Insulation
- Identify and understand key terms when designing a Tapered Insulation system: a panel, a profile and a slope.
- Identify specific design perimeters to include in your specification: minimum R Value, Slope, drainage expectations
- Identify building design requirements and which type of tapered insulation system is appropriate: 2 Way, 4 Way, Multi-slope or constant perimeter
- Understand what a cricket is and when to use it
HP107 Learning Objectives