Hunter Xci NB
Xci NB is a high thermal rigid insulation panel composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core bonded to a premium performance coated glass facer on one side and 7/16" or 5/8" OSB or plywood on the other. It is designed for use in Type V commercial and residential wall applications to provide continuous insulation within the building envelope.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polyiso offers increased R-Value per inch vs. mineral fiber, XPS or EPS options
- Designed for use in continuous insulation to assist in meeting the most current ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, IBC and IRC standards
- A superior combination of high insulating properties and nailable surface
- Incorporates APA-TECO Rated Exposure OSB or Plywood
- Provides improved dimensional stability and fire performance
NOTE: Hunter Xci NB is not intended for use in NFPA 285 assemblies.
Hunter Xci NB - Your choice for Structural Insulated Sheathing. See how this product can save you time and money! For more information click on the Hunter Xci NB Advantage Sheet below…
View Hunter Xci NB Product Installation Photos
Product Info Specification Info Tapes-Fasteners-Adhesives-Barriers Case Studies Related Products