Hunter Xci Ply
Xci Ply is a high thermal rigid insulation panel composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core bonded to a premium performance coated glass facer on one side and 5/8" or 3/4" fire treated plywood on the other. It is designed for use in commercial wall applications to provide continuous insulation within the building envelope.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polyiso offers increased R-Value per inch vs. mineral fiber, XPS or EPS options
- Designed for use in continuous insulation to assist in meeting the most current ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, IBC and IRC standards
- A superior combination of high insulating properties and mechanically attachable surface
- Incorporates APA-TECO Rated Exposure Fire Treated Plywood
- Provides improved dimensional stability and fire performance