Hunter Xci CG and CG (Class A)
Xci CG is a high-thermal rigid insulation panel composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core manufactured on-line to premium performance coated glass facers on both sides. It is designed for use in commercial wall applications to provide continuous insulation within the building envelope.
PREMIUM PERFORMANCE ATTRIBUTES
- Polyiso offers increased R-value per inch vs mineral fiber, XPS or EPS options
- Designed for use in continuous insulation to assist in meeting the most current ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, IBC and IRC standards
- Manufactured with NexGen Chemistry: Zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP); Contains no CFCs, HCFCs or HFCs; Virtually zero Global Warming Potential (GWP). Use of Xci products helps reduce the carbon footprint of buildings.
- Provides improved dimensional stability, fire performance and resistance to mold growth
- NEW Manufactured using premium performance coated glass facer with white on one side of the board and black on the other side.
NEW Light or dark side may face outward. Darker color may be desired behind certain claddings and/or joint systems
Tapes-Fasteners-Adhesives-Barriers Installation Info Case Studies